Am I entitled to any assistance?


The death of a spouse or a child is a time of great sadness. It can also be a time of great financial hardship. Centrelink can offer extra help through this difficult time. A surviving partner may be entitled to receive a lump sum payment of up to three consecutive payments. It is best to contact Centrelink and seek the latest ruling on this issue.

Other allowances that you may be entitled to from Centrelink are:

  • Help for single pensioners.
  • Help for married pensioners.
  • Help when a child dies.
  • Widowed persons pension assistance.
  • Carers allowance payment.
  • Women over 50, assistance.

You may also be entitled to other assistance from the following:

  • Insurance Companies.
  • Dept of Veterans Affairs.
  • Superannuation Funds.
  • Private Health Funds.
  • Credit Card Companies.
  • Mortgage Finance Companies.

Heritage Brady Funerals Cairns. Website designed, hosted & maintained by Allcorp © 2015