Arranging the funeral
We believe that our role as Funeral Directors, is to facilitate the funeral to suit the needs of the bereaved. Each person is unique in personality, likes and dislikes, therefore no two funerals will be the same, nor should they be. It is a very special time, and most important, that the ceremony be such that it centres around the life of the deceased, and creates a positive and lasting memory for the family to treasure forever.
- The farewell needs to show that it is a meaningful response to the loss of a loved one.
- A church service, conducted by a minister of religion or a celebrant, followed by a funeral cortege to the burial place or the crematorium.
- Heritage Brady Funeral Directors Chapel, located at our Funeral Home in Gordonvale, is available for all families. You may wish to use your minister or celebrant, or we can provide as part of our service to you, a service, conducted by our staff.
- Crematorium Chapel or Graveside service, whereby there is no cortege. Instead a simple service, and committal would take place at either venue.
- Other venues, such as the family home, or other local council approved locations. Some families prefer the home or family connection. Provided approval is sought we can conduct a funeral service, followed by burial or cremation.
- Sometimes we are instructed by families to carry out a burial or cremation, where there is no service or family members present.
- A memorial service, where the coffin is not present. This would normally take place, after a private burial or cremation.
- We look on each funeral as being unique and special. We assure you of our utmost attention to detail, and planning. Your needs are our priority and focus, and are treated with strict confidence.
Heritage Brady Funerals Cairns. Website designed, hosted & maintained by Allcorp © 2015